Friday, May 1, 2009

so i now live in what is best described as a hobbit tree house (hth). its the guest room of the apartment i've been living in for about 5 months. the apartment is rad, the roommates are off the hook and there is this beautiful living room with a ceiling that nearly rivals the tower of babel.

interestingly enough, it doesn't quite reach the heavens. and it seems much higher from the ground level as climbing up the 7 feet into my hth leaves me unable to stand. its spacious and elegant. just not very tall. and by elegant i mean it sort of looks like the mario brothers house with random pipes popping up all over the place. but its pretty cool.

a narrow stairway. a lot of shelves. a futon mattress. a night stand. a lamp. a fan. and a few boxes of cds.

i won't be living up there for long... but it means that i'm not homeless and it seems like a good place for me to hide out and illude all the people trying to steal the coveted ring my grandparents gave me for graduating college.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, but how much are you paying them to keep all your gear in the Living Room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... hmmmm.... exactly the same i make in royalties for the use of "guitar blvd" as the name for one of the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that ring.

    Related: I want to live in a Super Mario Bros. house.

    ReplyDelete